Good News at Go Find It
Today has been a great day for Go Find It and our team. We feel a bit like the girl in the picture!
The last months have been a lot of hard work, but today we can be very proud things are starting to pay off.
Our top 5 good news
• Last week we were proudly selected as a finalist for the Bully Awards 2017. The White Bull summit Bully Awards is an annual awards ceremony that highlights and rewards European startups of various stages of their progress for their potential in Market Opportunity, Competitiveness, innovation in Business Model and Execution as well as their Management Team.
• The Week before that we launched our Mobile solution for the Emaar Hospitality group in Dubai making Emaar the most connected hotel group in the world.
• Same week – we strengthen our presence in the Middle East by hiring Pedro Codina, our new Director of Business Development - Middle East.
• At HITEC in Amsterdam In March we launched a joint venture with RoomNet TV bringing the first bespoke Apple TV Application for the Hospitality industry to life.
• Same month we opened up our new office in the centre of Barcelona, fully dedicated to building the next generation of mobile applications with our team of engineers.
During our 4-year history as a tech company, we have experienced--and successfully navigated through--several periods of extremes.
Our company has weathered many different types of storms but our brand has never been stronger or more relevant. Our pipeline of new products and breakthrough innovation has never been more robust and our long term commitment to keep delivering and pushing the boundaries of the Digital transformation in the world of Hospitality is real. I can assure you that we will continue to lead and manage the company in order to do everything we possibly can to continuously to make an impact in the world and Industry we operate within.
CEO & founder Go Find It Technologies
Keep up to date with Go Find It
Sign up for our newsletter